Spring conference will be virtual this year. Same dates and times. Watch your inbox for more details closer to the event!
Join us Thursday, April 22 for an evening of updates regarding the Association and the PT/PTA professions.
Topics will include:
- Recognition of spring award winners, outgoing and incoming Board of Directors members and Committee Chairs
- President's update from Dennis Kaster
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee updates from Christine Smith
- Payment updates and FAQs from Lynn Steffes
- Legislative/PAC updates from our lobbyists and State Government Affairs committee members
- Federal legislative updates from Sarah Stineman
- House of Delegates information from Chief Delegate, Jane Bernatovich
- APTA Centennial news and events from APTA Centennial Ambassador Gwyn Straker
Location and further details TBD.
Location: Freighthouse, La Crosse, WI
5 pm Social/Cash Bar and Appetizers
6-9 pm Dinner/Presentation (Freighthouse will take individual orders that night off a pre-selected menu
(Sirloin Teriyaki, Filet Teriyaki, Filet, Prime Rib, Scallops, Fresh Salmon – includes salad, coffee and milk)
APTA WI History Timeline (Gwyn Straker and Michele Thorman)
Legacy Video Interviews
History and Review of APTA Code of Ethics (Shari Berry)
Future of APTA Wisconsin (APTA Board Member)
Voices of Impact (A collection of short snippets from various practices across our District)
Cost: $80 for members/retirees/students; $100 for non-members
Limited to first 100 attendees.